Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I Didn't Post: Question about Weekly 3 Links posts

Some of you may have been wondering why this blog does not have a Weekly 3 post up every week.  The answer is short.
When I started this blog, I did not want to write posts just to post.  I don't want to waste your time with blog posts that do not add thought-provoking insight about CSR, social entrepreneurship and social impact.  I set a high bar for my posts and I enjoy reading blogs that have similar standards.

So, if I don't find articles that ask and answer important questions about pressing issues, I don't post a Weekly 3.  I hope you appreciate my posts and maybe this could be a trend with even more bloggers.

To avoid confusion, I am renaming the "Weekly 3 Links" posts to "3 Articles on."

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis